Name Changes

Name Changes

Requirements for Adult Name Changes

Adult name change forms can be obtained at the Probate Judge’s Office, or they can be downloaded by clicking on the form link, listed under Forms.

  • Please include the following when submitting forms for an adult name change: valid photo ID with current address OR valid photo ID and proof of current address (a lease or official piece of mail such as a utility bill is sufficient) and birth certificate


Requirements for Minor Name Changes

A petition to change the name of a minor must be submitted to the court through an attorney


Filing fee: $37.00


Adult Name Change Form

Note: To access Forms and Instructions you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. This product can be downloaded free of charge by clicking on this icon.