Information Needed for Redeeming Property
- Year the property was sold
- Name the property sold under
- Owner must fill out an application and redemption affidavit. The application must be obtained from the Probate Judge’s office. The redemption affidavit is available by clicking here.
- The redemption affidavit must signed by both the redemptioner and purchaser/transferee.
- The application and redemption affidavit must be notarized – these forms cannot be notarized by the Probate Judge’s staff.
- If a mortgage company redeems property, they must submit a mortgage or a foreclosure deed, showing they have an interest in the land.
Interest and Fees
- Interest is 12%
- The only form of payment accepted is cash or certified funds
- Fee: $30.00