2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
We are happy to announce the 2018 Madison County Drinking Water Festival ~ May 9-10 ~ on the UAHuntsville campus. More than 20,000 students from public and private schools throughout Madison County have attended the Festival since it began in 1998. We welcome the financial support of local organizations and their participation in the Festival.
We offer six sponsorship levels for cash and in-kind sponsors. Our Diamond sponsorships start at $5,000; Platinum at $2,000; Gold at $1,000; Silver at $500; Bronze at $250; and Friend under $250. In-kind contributions are assessed by the sponsor, generally at retail value, and can include supplies, food for volunteers, or door prizes such as gift cards.
Festival t-shirts will feature the logos of Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze sponsors. Sponsorship level determines the size and placement of the logos. These sponsors also receive a plaque indicating the year and level of sponsorship and will be our guests at the VIP Festival Tour. All sponsors will be acknowledged publicly and at the Festival.
Your investment will help educate our children about the source of their drinking water. Students will leave the Festival environmentally aware and equipped with a sense of stewardship for our greatest natural resource – water.
To become a sponsor of the 2018 Festival, complete and return the sponsor form (click here for form). If you have questions or need additional information, contact Jennifer Barger at (256) 532-3505 or email@example.com.
THANK YOU to the 2017 Drinking Water Festival Sponsors!
- Huntsville Utilities
- Madison County Water Department
- Harvest-Monrovia Water Authority
- Madison Utilities
- Alabama's Mountains, Rivers & Valleys RC&D Council
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Krebs Engineering, Inc.
- Madison County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Solid Waste Disposal Authority of the City of Huntsville
- Croy Engineering
- Greater Huntsville Rotary Foundation
- Huntsville West Kiwanis Club
- J. Smith Lanier
- McCord Construction
- OMI, Inc.
- Redstone Federal Credit Union
- The City of Madison Engineering Department
- Vulcan Materials Company
- Cadence Bank, N.A.
- Chambers Bottling Company/Coca-Cola
- Community Consultants, Inc.
- Elder Law Firm of Connie Glass PC
- Fisher Tank Company
- Garver, LLC
- Goodwyn Mills & Cawood
- HD Supply
- Induron Coatings, LLC
- Jim House & Associates
- Kelsey Electric Motor Service
- Madison County Farmers Federation
- McWane Ductile
- Morrow Water Technologies
- Robinson & Sons Construction Services, Inc.
- Smith Engineering
- Tetra Tech, Inc.
- TNB Concrete
- Yogurt Mountain - Huntsville